we looking for?
We seek independent, enthusiastic, and responsible people who are eager to learn and gain new knowledge, capable of bringing a fresh perspective, and who will make us proud of the work we do. You should have at least three years of experience working on successful Web development projects. You should be excited about the possibility of designing and developing online digital products from the ground up.
- At least three years of web development expertise is required.
- Working knowledge of the Laravel framework.
- Experience with the VueJS framework is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of web standards and performance.
- Working knowledge of the GIT version control system.
- High motivation and accountability, a willingness to learn and gain new knowledge in the ever-changing web development world
- The ability to assess the expected time and scope of development.
We provide a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, health insurance options, and the ability to work remotely. We believe in a contemporary approach to work, and in order to achieve this, we strive to create a collaborative, creative environment in which everyone is proud to be a part of our company.