- The program is intended for everyone involved in the design of digital products.
- A group of up to ten people is recommended as the maximum number of participants.
- The program's content is entirely made up of practical assignments.
- The sprint takes 3-5 days and lasts 5 hours per day.
- The workshop is offered both in-person and online.
When would we
recommend a Design Sprint?
- You have an urgent problem that must be resolved quickly.
- You have an idea but aren't sure if it will work.
- You have several ideas but are unable to select the right one.
The design sprint is divided into five stages: problem identification, idea generation, final solution selection, prototyping, and prototype testing. During these five stages, our UX specialists will collaborate with your team of 5-10 individuals. In 4-5 days, we will work together to develop a tested prototype. You will be able to obtain all materials created during the sprint as well as participate in user tests.
- A prototype of a solution that has been tested with the target audience.
- Evidence confirming the success of the solution or discoveries indicating why this is not the case.
- Your target audience's input, suggestions for improvement, and which design sprint results would be valuable to them.
- The ideas created during the sprint will also be valuable in future projects.