- It is intended for anyone involved in the production of digital products.
- The recommended number of group participants is ten.
- Practical tasks account for half of the program's content.
- Training lasts 5 hours (3 hours Plus 2 hours).
- The training program is also available online.
When do we
- Your organization intends to develop, transform, or enhance a digital product or service.
- Your team is involved in the creation and development of digital goods or services on a daily basis.
What does the
The Digital Product UX Design training introduces the fundamental principles of design thinking - research, empathy, idea generation, prioritization, prototyping, and testing - and how they can be applied to the creation of digital products or services. We will provide examples of what organizations can gain by employing such a development model. We will teach you many practical methods as well as explain when each method should be used.
The program is divided into two parts, the first of which is dedicated to studying the subject, and the second of which will teach you one of the following approaches for improving user experience: user interviews, usability tests, user journey mapping, or design sprints.
issues will be addressed:
- What are the stages of digital product design?
- What methods may be utilized to answer the ambiguous questions at each design stage?
- How does each method work in practice, what is the process, and what are the results?
- What tools should be used on-site as well as remotely?
- What is the impact of a user-centered design approach? Examples from digital product development cases from top Latvian and Baltic companies and public organizations.
What will your
- Understanding of the core concepts of design thinking.
- Understanding of methodical action to overcome problems in various user experiences.
- A variety of practical approaches for improving the user experience of digital products.
- Knowledge of a wide range of tools that can be utilized both on-site and remotely.
- Insight into how this method benefits businesses through practical examples.
What will your
- Improved decision-making in the digital product development process.
- Employees who are knowledgeable about the digital product design process.
- User-centered digital solutions